Who may be interested in this experiment
- Owners of the Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods
- You suspect your Apple Wireless Charging Case for Airpods is not getting charged properly on your wireless charging mat that seems to charge your phone just fine. This article may help you understand what is normal product behavior.
- Belkin BOOST UP CHARGE Wireless Charging Pad 5W from Apple Store. Mfr. Part Number F7U067dqBLK-APL
- Wireless Charging Case for AirPods. Model A1938
The Wireless Charging Case paused and resumed 4 times during the recharging session: The battery level of the case rose from 0 to 100% in 3 hours and 34 minutes. The 4th pause was interrupted 2h:57m:03s into the session; the battery level of the case was at 88%; the case was put back at 2h:57m:14s to continue recharging.
- Paused at 2h:13m:58s" (clip time 1:38); resumed at 2h:17m:02s (clip time 2:07)
- Paused at 2h:37m:22 (clip time 2:20); resumed at 2h:41m:15s (clip time 2:49)
- Paused at 2h:43m:48s (clip time 2:53); resumed at 2h:46m:52s (clip time 3:19)
- Paused at 2h:54m:47 (clip time 3:25); removed the case to to manually check is battery level, which was at 88% at 2h:57m:03s (clip time 3:40); put the case back at 2h:57m:14s (clip time 3:51) to continue recharging.
Amperage reading was at 0.09A at 3h:34m:31s (clip time 4:14). Video recording turned off at 3h:55m:07s.
Thank you for viewing. Please check out our wireless charger collection.
Copyright 2019 ZMI USA Corp.