Yes, it'll work. Please follow the steps below:
- Connect your Android phone (Pixel / 2 / 3 | XL, Samsung Galaxy S9 / S8 / Note9 / Note8, etc.) to the USB-C port on the PowerPack 20k.
- Double-press the side button on the PowerPack 20k to start the USB 2.0 mode. The blue light next to the button will turn on.
- Insert a USB flash drive or external hard drive into one of the two USB-A ports on the PowerPack 20k.
- When you're done, eject your USB flash drive or external hard drive from the phone.
- Unplug the USB cable.
- Press the side button on the PowerPack 20k to exit the USB hub mode.