ZMI PowerPack Ambi 10K Dual USB-C Power Bank
This product has been fully funded on Kickstarter. Take a look at our Kickstarter page.
Press Kit (click here)
- Bidirectional USB Power Delivery (PD) fast charging
- Two USB-C ports for up to 20W combined output
- Pass-through charging and uninterruptible power supply (UPS) support
- Compact, cost-effective, and off-the-shelf backup battery for home automation gizmos in the event of an outage
- Supports 18W input for faster recharging
- Multi-protection system for you and your devices
In the Box
- 1× PowerPack Ambi
- 1× USB-C to USB-C cable
- 1× Travel Pouch
- User Guide
- Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL
- iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus (Note: For these iPhone models, an official or MFi-certified USB-C to Lightning cable needs to be purchased separately.)
- iPad Pro 2018, MacBook Air 2018, MacBook 2015 and later
- Nintendo Switch
- GoPro 5 and later
- Sony a7 III, Fujifilm X-T3, Canon EOS R Mirrorless
For additional compatibility information, please check out our spreadsheet titled "Suggested setups for owners of various devices."
Tech Specs (Model QB812)
- 18-month warranty
- US-based technical support
- User Guide
How long can the PowerPack Ambi power the Google Wifi mesh Wi-Fi router?
Can the Ambi be used as an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) for the Raspberry Pi 4B?