ZMI PowerPack 10000 mAh Portable Charger (Model: QB810)
The "BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK" pick. "You won't find another power bank at this capacity this thin and light, let alone for this price."
ZMI PowerPack 10K, the Smallest and Lightest 10000mAh Battery Pack, Fast Charging Power Bank for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy (Phone Cords Sold Separately)
High-Capacity and Pocketable
The PowerPack 10000 is the thinnest and lightest battery pack on the market. It’s 40% thinner than similar products, weighs in at just 6.2 ounces, yet packs a big punch. On one full charge, PowerPack 10000 can charge an iPhone 7 3.7 times, a Galaxy S6 3 times, or an iPad Air 2 once. It fits easily into your pocket or bag and is encased in an anti-slip surface, making it the perfect charger for your on-the-go lifestyle.
Mobile Power That's Efficient, Reliable, and Safe
ZMI’s proprietary charging technology ensures that your PowerPack 10000 maximizes energy conversion efficiency on every single charge. We use the highest-grade battery cells and components to deliver the same charging capacity at 10% less weight than similar products. And the PowerPack has multiple layers of protection against
- input overvoltage/reverse-polarity
- output overvoltage/overcurrent
- battery overcharge/overdischarge
Moreover, the PowerPack employs hardware-level cell overcurrent/short protection and a reset button as additional safeguards.
Versatile Charging Modes
PowerPack 10000 caters to the needs of tablets, smartphones, smartwatches, Bluetooth headphones, and Fitbits by offering three charging modes: fast-charge (QC 2.0), normal, and low-power via its USB-A output port.
It is rechargeable via either Micro USB or USB-C input port; fast recharging (QC 2.0) is enabled if an 18W QC 2.0 USB power adapter is used (not included).
- 4.2 hrs with 18W QC fast charge plug;
- 6.2 hrs with 5V/2A plug like iPad plug;
- 11-12 hrs with 5V/1A plug like stock iPhone plug.
PowerPack 10000 works with:
- iPhone X · XS · XS Max · XR · 8 · 8 Plus · 7 · 7 Plus · 6 · 6 Plus · 6S · 6S Plus · 5 · 5C · 5S · 4 · 4S
- iPad 2 · 3 · 4 · Air · Air 2 · 2017 · Mini 2 · 3 · 4
- Samsung Galaxy S10 · S10 Plus · S10e · S9 Plus · S9 · S8 · S8+ · S7 · S7 edge · S6 · S6+ · S6 edge · S6 edge+ · S5 · S4, Galaxy Note8 and earlier
- Google Nexus 5X · 6P · Pixel · Pixel XL · Pixel 2 · Pixel 2 XL
- Kindle Fire HD · HDX
- LG Tribute HD · Stylo 2 3 · K7 ·K8 · Rebel · X venture · Q8, V30 · V20 · G6 · G5 · G4 · G3
- Sony Xperia XZ · XZ Premium · XZ1 · XZs · XA Ultra
- Fitbit fitness trackers
- DJI camera drones
- Smartwatches, Bluetooth headphones, fitness trackers, and more.
(NOTE: USB PD Not Supported. The PowerPack 10000 can charge Nintendo Switch via a USB-C to USB-A cable, but the AC power adapter that comes with Nintendo Switch does not charge PowerPack 10000. Does not fast charge Pixel/Pixel 2/Pixel XL/Pixel 2 XL.)
What’s in the Box
Your purchase of ZMI PowerPack 10000 includes (1) ZMI PowerPack 10000, (1) Micro-USB cable for recharging the PowerPack, and user guide.
QC 2.0 USB wall charger and Lightning cable for iPhone/iPad are sold separately. You will need a USB-C to USB-A cable/adapter (Not Included) to charge
- Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/S8+/Note8
- LG G5/G6/V20/V30/Q8/X venture
- Google Nexus 5X/6P/Pixel/Pixel XL/Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL
- HTC U11/U Ultra/10
- Sony Xperia XZ/XZ Premium/ XZ1/XZs
- Moto Z/M
- And other devices with USB-C power input
Battery Type: Lithium-polymer cell
Cell Capacity: 10,000 mAh × 3.85V = 38.5Wh
Operating Temperature: 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
Input Port Type: Micro-USB or USB-C
Output Port Type: USB-A
Input: QC 2.0 - 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
Output: QC 2.0 - 5.1V/2.4A, 9V/1.6A, 12V/1.2A (Voltage/current levels supported by devices are automatically detected and adapted to.)
Fast Charge Protocols Supported: QC 2.0, BC 1.2
Dimensions: 5 × 2.71 × 0.5 in (127 × 69 × 12.7 mm)
Weight: 6.24 oz (177 g)
Can I bring it on the plane?
How do I charge my iPhone?
Does the PowerPack fast charge the Galaxy S9?
What are the different charging modes?
How do I make the PowerPack charge faster?
How to turn off the PowerPack?
Why is my PowerPack recharging slowly?
Mobile devices have become an essential part of our lives. While enjoying the use of mobile apps on-the-go, we inevitably grow more and more dependent on them. As a result, running out of battery not only causes frustrating and at times difficult circumstances, but also could disrupt our ability to function. Since 2014, ZMI has been working to meet this challenge and has cumulatively sold over eighty million portable chargers/battery packs worldwide. With the ZMI’s high-capacity, fast, and reliable charging solutions, you never need to worry about running out of power; you are in charge, anytime, anywhere.