Reason ONE Smart Alarm Clock with Alexa
Hooray! The Reason Clock is now available through our new website: reasonclock.com.
Get the Reason Home App
Manage all your Reason Smart Home products in one place. Download the Reason Home app from your phone or tablet’s app store.
NOTE: This device supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz only. Please use a smartphone or tablet running iOS 9.0 (or above) or Android 4.4 (or above).
- Large, easy-to-read digital time display
- Alexa voice assistant built-in: weather, calendar, translations, and more
- Clock face brightness adapts automatically to the ambient light of your environment
- Controls smart home devices that work with Alexa
- Use supported music services to play radio stations, podcasts, audiobooks, and more
Supported Music Services*
- Amazon Music
- Gimme Radio
* Users will be responsible for their subscription and resulting fees to Music Service Providers if applicable.
- Model: AC01ZM
- FCC ID: 2AMIN-AC01ZM
- Language Supported: English (US)
- Input Port: Micro-USB
- Input: 5V𝌂1.5A
- Power Adapter Input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.5A
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
- Dimensions: 4.97 × 2.39 × 1.06 in (126.2 × 60.8 × 27 mm)
- Weight: 6.0 oz (170 g)
In the Box
- 1× Reason ONE AI alarm clock
- 1× USB power adapter
- 1× 3.3-foot Micro-USB cable
- User Guide
NOTE: This device does not have a built-in battery.
Can I power my Reason ONE alarm clock using a portable power bank?
Can I use the Xiaomi Xiao AI alarm clock with the Reason Home app?
Can I bring my Reason ONE alarm clock along on my camping trip and use the Alexa voice assistant if I power it using a portable power bank and keep it connected to the Web using my phone's Wi-Fi hotspot?
How can I set up the Reason ONE as a clock radio waking me up with my favorite radio station playing?
Do you have a beta tester program?
For more support, please visit the Reason Clock Help Center.
Mi Community: c.mi.com